In our four-decades-plus of Fort Wayne-area homebuilding we’ve learned a thing or two about what it takes to build homes of exceptional quality with exceptional efficiency.
We can’t say our process is simple, exactly. But we can explain our homebuilding process in simple enough terms. And we want to, because, after all, it’s your home we’re building; you deserve to know what goes into making it a lasting value.
Follow our 9 Steps through the Homebuilding Maze
- Once the Construction Agreement for your home has been delivered to the Windsor Homes main office, we “redline” our standard blueprints to reflect the options you’ve chosen and the revisions the architect will make.
- Meeting I: We review the prints with you and let you make further color or style selections, as you wish.
- Windsor Homes sends the prints and specs to your lender for appraisal. And we order the Plot Plan.
- Meeting II: We disburse the working prints along with instructions regarding any selections you’ve made from other than our decorating center. We also review the Plot Plan with you and get your approval.
- Windsor Homes applies for the Building Permits and orders lot stakes.
- If you’re like most of our home buyers, this is the first step you’ll really get excited about: We start building your home!
- Draw Schedule Stages …
Stage I: We complete your home’s foundation.
Stage II: We get your home “under roof” and install all doors and windows.
Stage III: We complete all mechanicals and patch the drywall.
Stage IV: We finish your home completely!
8. Windsor Homes provides you with a Homeowner Orientation, at which time you’ll also review
your home’s construction and finish standards.
9. The Closing – at which time we deliver the keys to your new Windsor Home!
Want to know more about our homebuilding process? Contact Windsor Homes today.